CALPHAD Journals are produced in a fully typeset manner, i.e. no special formatting is required, and all that authors need to provide is a common word processing document and figures. If LaTeX is used, please follow the style sheets provided in the link below.
- All submitted manuscripts are initially screened, purely on the basis of grammatical standards as well as completeness (as per guide for authors), to evaluate their suitability for the formal peer review process. Manuscripts which do not meet this set of minimum standards are returned to the submitting author(s) without technical review.
Online Manuscript Submission
Peer Review Policy
Track the Status of Your Accepted Papers
CALPHAD Journal On-Line for Past Issues
- Request Permissions
- Locate your desired content on ScienceDirect (guest users can view abstracts for free)
- Click on the "Request Permissions" link to the right of the abstract
- The Rightslink request page will then be launched (turn off your pop-up blocker)
- Select the way you would like to reuse the content (create an account if you haven't already)
- Accept the terms and conditions