Abstract submission deadline: March, 31, 2023
Before you start the process, please have your abstract ready in the standard template.
1. Use template provided here (you can download it by clicking on the image).
2. Abstract should be no more than 500 words.
3. You must include a figure or graphical abstract.
4. Up to four references should be included.
5. A biographical note of no more than 50 words for the first author should be included.
6. Allowed file extensions are .doc, or .docx.
7. Maximum file size is 4MB, (4096 KB).
Please, note, that uploading an abstract means that it is assumed that you will be the presenter of the lecture/poster.