We are pleased to announce that the first CALPHAD GLOBAL conference will take place online in June 2021. Unlike all the previous 1-week conference, we will have the whole of June for the CALPHAD conference this year.
Two main activities will be arranged
- Each week, we will select one day for the talks from plenary speakers and considering the global time difference.
- Poster session for students will be held only for the posters with the top 10 votings.
Students are encouraged to submit abstracts for their posters with the topics below:
- Ab-initio (first principles) Predictions
- Thermodynamic Modeling
- CALPHAD Assessments and Database Development
- Modeling of Diffusion and Phase Transformations
- Software Development
- Experimental Phase Equilibria, Thermodynamics and Kinetics
- CALPHAD Applications in Materials Design, Advanced Manufacturing, Recycling, Disposal, ...
- CALPHAD Applications in industrial processes (energy production, joining and soldering, ...)
- CALPHAD Applications in Chemistry, Physics, Geology, Biology, ...
|March 18, 2021 |
|March 31, 2021 |
|Second announcement and opening registration
|April 20, 2021 |
April 30, 2021
May 7, 2021
Last day for poster abstract and video submission
deadline extended for students
|May 15, 2021
||Last day to register for regular attendees