How to reach Jeju from outside of Korea
- Arrive at Incheon international airport (ICN) near Seoul.
- Move from Incheon to Gimpo (GMP) airport to take flights to Jeju (CJU).
- Use a limousine or airport train for the transition. Both take about 40 min.
- There are flights between Gimpo and Jeju at every ten minutes.
- There are several flights between Jeju (CJU) and main Chinese or Japanese cities.
Please contact your travel agency.
- Use a taxi for the transition between Jeju airport and the hotel. (costs 3000~4000 KRW)
An early reservation is very important for Jeju in May.